The Virtual Day of Giving will take place on May 12, 2021 and will help fund creative strategies and resources at our elementary schools that support post-pandemic educational recovery efforts. BEST supports these efforts by offering grants to teachers and staff that fund initiatives to make our schools vibrant, strong, and prepared for the future. We would be honored if you would consider supporting our fundraising campaign.
Since this year has been an uphill climb for many of us, we aptly named the campaign, the One Day Climb – but this climb, unlike the Covid-19 pandemic, will be short, sweet and over in a single day!
Our #OneDayClimb goal is to get 272 supporters to donate $28 to raise a minimum of $7,600.
There are a Variety of Giving Levels that offer “climbs” inspired by the beautiful outdoor mountain ranges of New England. As with nature, there is a climb that’s right for everyone!
Your EARLY DONATION to #OneDayClimb could help fund the type of BEST grants listed below:
- Noise canceling headphones to help students focus
- Portable lap desks for use in classrooms of the future
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality googles
- Osmo iPad Learning Centers
- Escape Room Ed Puzzle Kits
- Build-it-Yourself STEM Robot Kits
- Archeological Dig Kits
- Wired for Greatness Student Grants
- Flexible furnishings for center-based, collaborative learning in classrooms of the future
- Professional Development courses for teachers
As we embark of this Epic Climb together, we’re reminded of the extraordinary commitment that members of our community share with those who live and learn in Boxford. Our hope is that this #OneDayClimb leaves us all connected to our schools in proud and profound ways. Every donation, no matter the size, directly impact the experience of our students, faculty and staff. Please Donate Now!